PARTNER DEVELOPMENT TEAM
MAKE HISTORY WITH US
An historic opportunity is available for those with the talent and passion to engage others for human justice! Over the past four years, CAUSEGEAR has established its self as a proven brand in the business, non-profit, and retail communities. We are now poised to accelerate global impact for those in great need, and you can be a part of it. For those gifted in sales & marketing, communication, team collaboration, and a fashion sense, now is your time to use your strengths to impact the globe for the many victims of unfathomable poverty and injustice (slavery).
With our Chicago presence, our focus is on local businesses and organizations who value human rights, global justice, sustainable solutions, employee engagement, and an ethical supply chain. The CG team is divided into the following targeted segments:
- Organizations & non-profits
- Retail - Apparel Stores
- Retail - Food & Beverage
- Retail - Advocates (display only)
There are a limited number of full and part-time opportunities available for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong visual design sense
- Experience in a business development, sales, or marketing role. Retail fashion or corporate sales, or non-profit development a plus
- Expertise in listening to clients’ needs, values, and priorities, and tailoring product or service value to meet needs
- Proven track record of successfully managing client relationships
- Deep network of personal relationships at the senior levels with key partners/clients
- Servant mindset with the willingness and ability to act quickly and effectively to cultivate partner/client satisfaction
- Creative and resourceful at identifying new growth opportunities and client value
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to communicate well and consistently with a full range of personalities
TRAINING, SUPPORT, & CULTURE
All team members are personally trained.
Members are expected to attend one weekly team meeting at CG HQ.
CG has a collaborative culture built on leveraging everyone’s individual strengths and contributions for the good of the whole. We are a family and a team working together for the greater good of all and the crafters, clients and supporters we serve .
REWARDS & COMPENSATION
Rewarded with the satisfaction of being on a team that is changing the world for good, and a significant performance commission pay system. Details provided directly.
Also, all team members get 50% off personal CG purchases and 30% off for gifts.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FULL COMMISSION POSITION, NO SALARY)
Send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and a potential follow-up interview.